- The site ISRAEL IN YOU under the domain israelinyou.com offers tour guidance services in Israel, lectures, workshops, courses, books or training and counseling in a frontal, telephone or online manner as tourism experience, knowledge, acquaintance with the world of spirit and self awarness for enrichment and empowerment only. .
- It will be emphasized that the site provides a tourist experience or enrichment activity. Also, any counseling or training is only an empowerment and does not constitute a substitute for any subject or area in which medical and / or professional and / or psychological counseling is required. The owners of the site will not bear any responsibility and will not be responsible in any way and in any way for any direct or indirect damage of any kind, caused to the user and / or any third party due to the use of information on the site in general, and / or reliance on information and / or service of any kind. Which is, material, product, advertising or any other information brought to the user's notice through this site. Any information posted on this site is not a substitute for consulting the appropriate professionals.
- What is stated in these regulations in the masculine language is for convenience only and the regulations treat both sexes equally.
- The age requirement for the user of the website is 18 and over. If you have not yet turned 18, you are required to inform your parents and / or guardians and obtain their prior approval to use this site and their consent to the terms of this policy. Any use of the Site as defined in these Terms and Conditions, by minors constitutes the consent of their parents or guardians as aforesaid.
- Purchase through the Website is subject to the conditions set forth in these Terms and Conditions.
- The actual purchase of a product or service on the site will constitute a statement on the part of the customer that he has read the provisions of these regulations, understood them and agreed to them. The Terms and Conditions constitute a binding contract between you and the Company.
- The purchase on the website is via BIT, bank transfer or credit card and the transaction will be made after its approval by the bank or credit company.
- The price of the items on the website without additional VAT is legally an exempt dealer. Pay attention to the purchase instructions and terms of the transaction in accordance with each item separately and what determines is the conditions in the context of each item, product or service that appear before the actual purchase is made.
- The company reserves the right to stop marketing and selling the services at any time and to deny the right to purchase on a sales site at its discretion.
Returns and cancellations
- You can cancel a transaction within 24 hours of making the transaction by contacting the company's customer service by e-mail. The cancellation of the transaction will be valid only after receiving an e-mail from the company confirming the request to cancel the transaction. In case the cancellation is approved – if it is a physical product such as a book, the product must be returned to the company when all the costs involved in returning the product will apply to the customer. The product will be returned in its original packaging with the original invoice.
- If the transaction is canceled after the customer has already received the product, the customer will bear the cost of returning the product to the company, in addition to the cancellation fee.
- For any questions or inquiries regarding the product, you can contact the company's service representatives by email email@example.com
Information security and privacy
- The company takes acceptable precautions to maintain, as far as possible, the confidentiality of the information. In cases beyond the control of the company and / or arising from force majeure, the company will not be liable for any damage of any kind, direct or indirect, caused to the customer, if this information is lost and / or used unauthorized.
- The company undertakes not to use the information provided to it by the buyers but to enable the purchase on the sales site and in accordance with all laws
. Or disclosure of information in its possession by the perpetrators of illegal activities and therefore, if any third party is able to disclose and access, unlawfully, information held in its possession and / or misuse it, the user will not have any claim, claim and / or demand against the management In addition, in cases arising from force majeure, the management of the site will not be responsible for any damage and / or injury of any kind, direct and / or indirect, that may be caused to the user and / or anyone on his behalf, if any information provided by the user on the site is lost and / Or reach one or another party, who will use it without permission.
- The management of the site reserves the right to disclose the user's details (if known to them) in cases where the user has committed an act and / or omission, which harms and / or may harm the management of the site and / or anyone on its behalf and / or third parties and / or the user Use of the site's services to commit an illegal act and / or if the site's management has obtained a court order directing it to provide the user's details to any third party as well as in any dispute and / or legal proceeding.
- Marketing mail, including, content, messages and reminders by email, text messages, WhatsApp, etc., will be sent subject to the user's express consent when registering on the site and / or a purchase made by him, according to law.
- At any time, the user will be able to request the updating of the information about him, his correction and / or the deletion of the information he provided on the website.
Intellectual Property & Copyright
- All intellectual property rights in this site are the exclusive property of our country for ourselves.
- No information, text or image from the Site may be copied, reproduced, distributed, published or otherwise used in any other way, unless prior written consent has been given by the Company.
- The interpretation and enforcement of these Terms and / or any action or dispute arising therefrom shall be done in accordance with Israeli law only and the competent court in Kfar Saba, ISRAEL or any court agreed upon by the site owner shall have exclusive jurisdiction.